7th of July is the older two children's spiritual birthday. Two years ago, they accepted Jesus as their personal Saviour and Lord. It has been a wonderful journey watching them grow in their faith. They both have shown much improvement in the weak areas they asked God to help them with since last year's celebration.
Here's Jayna's reflections:
1) What is one thing that you have learnt about God this past year?
- We can praise God in everything we do.
2) What is one thing that you think have pleased God in your life?
- Helping to take care of the younger siblings and loving the younger sister despite being bullied by her.
3) What are the areas of weakness you want God to help you with?
- To work even harder and do better in school.
- To be happy with what I have i.e. learn to be content
|Celebration at Daily Scoop|